Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: ZY331400000733
- Unlike other well-known brands, this Glasslife sparkling water maker can not only be used with 0.6 litre CO2 cylinders like 99% of all other home soda makers, but also with the 1.2 litre cylinders with 2x the capacity — which lets you create up to 120 litres of sparkling water from tap water — large CO2 cylinders can be purchased at refill-co2.com, for example
- The Glasslife sparkling water maker is also easy for beginners to use, because the safety system allows the water bottle to be filled with CO2 only when the safety door is completely closed — the amount of carbonation can be varied depending on personal taste, from medium to classic — the glass bottles can be easily screwed into place and removed thanks to the bayonet closure — the stainless steel strainer can be easily removed for cleaning
- The carafe-style glass bottle included with the home soda maker looks elegant and can be proudly put directly on the table when you have guests — unlike PET bottles, the glass bottle is also more durable, more environmentally friendly, and more sustainable — even cleaning is easier because the glass bottles from the Glasslife sparkling water maker can be washed in the dishwasher
- The Glasslife sparkling water maker has many advantages: anyone who used to buy water in plastic bottles will enjoy knowing that they are producing less plastic waste and they no longer need to lug heavy six packs or cases of plastic water bottles or bottles of water — ideal for anyone living in a multi-family house without a lift — there’s no need to store returnable bottles in the pantry, cellar or garage, and since transportation is no longer necessary the eco-footprint is improved
- Anyone who uses the home soda maker from Glasslife regularly will also notice the cost factor: on average, a litre of tap water costs only 0.2 cents in Germany — a fraction of the cost of mineral water from the store, and it is subject to regular, strict quality controls — you can also easily add syrups to the sparkling water to create refreshing beverages
The sparkling water maker from Glasslife includes a glass bottle and a 0.6 litre CO2 cylinder — in addition to this standard cylinder size, the Glasslife home soda maker is also the first to accept cylinders with twice the capacity — 1.2 litres of CO2 — that lets you turn 120 litres of tap water into sparkling water without refilling. Without carrying cases of water, storing empty bottles, or other unpleasant tasks.
We all have the world’s favourite thirst-quencher right at home: tap water. For anyone who wants to make it a little more exciting, the Glasslife sparkling water maker lets you make soda water from tap water with exactly as much carbonation as you want. You can take the sparkling water up another notch by adding syrup. A great side effect: there’s no longer any need to transport heavy cases of mineral water, less plastic waste is produced and tap water is less expensive.
The special thing about the Glasslife home soda maker: it can accept both standard 0.6 litre CO2 cylinders as well as the 1.2 litre cylinders that are sufficient for up to 120 litres of soda water. It is easy to use: the bottle is screwed into place, the safety door is closed securely and then the desired amount of carbonation is added. A dishwasher-safe glass bottle with a bayonet screw cap and a 0.6 litre CO2 canister are included.